Friday, August 17, 2012

Twitter pains

Here are some things I cannot stand.

1. When people spam-tweet emotional tweets.
Okay I get it, poor you.. But could you just keep some stuff to yourself and not post almost EVERYTHING you're thinking/feeling? Mmm you might tell me that I can just unfollow them but they are after all my acquaintances and it isn't nice to just follow then unfollow someone, y'know? agh.


2. When people tweet tweets that are grammatically incorrect.
Yeah, we can occasionally have some slips in our language but some are too obvious to be missed right? *pet peeve*

"Was really surprise to meet you!"

"I am so feel the music."

"Is for the best. I know."

 "Intelligence level do matter"

"Its there fault!!"

"Omg your such a meanie!"


3. When people are unabashed about tweeting like they are super famous and all-that when they are not.
.................agh huge egos.


4. When all some people tweet are "follow me @zaynmalik~~~" etc.
Mm I understand that you love your idols. That's completely understandable, I have my own idols too. But the thing is that I didn't follow you to read your "follow me" tweets.. I mean you can tweet your idols, it just annoys me slightly that ALL your tweets are about asking them to follow you. Seriously? No-lifer?


5. When people follow then unfollow then follow again.
Dude just make up your mind please? Thank you.

6. Indirect tweet wars.
Oh my this is so childish. Please just text/call/talk face to face. I am pretty sure no one wants to witness your twitter mayhem.



7. When people spam-retweet quote twitters.
Calm down dearie, you can always save some for later. 

8. When smart people tweet indirectly-demoralizing tweets.
"I am going to get F9 for tomorrow's paper!"

I see, I am going to get K14 in this case -__-

"Aww man I only studied biology 5 times. I hope I'll pass!"

Mmhm here's me mugging one day before the exam yep that's cool.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am not saying you can't tweet whatever you want. I am just listing the stuff that annoy me, especially since I am almost always on twitter (even though I don't tweet a lot, I read hahaha). Basically everything is fine as long as you don't flood my timeline with useless shit. 

Nah I am not hating anyone! Because..



Okay.. I was lying... It's because Zayn Malik told me not to hate LOL



Have a great day, i still love you 
☼ 

No comments:

Post a Comment