Friday, August 10, 2012

Updates

Hello gaises!

How's everyone doing? :-) Been really busy studying for prelims lately but I really felt like writing a post so here I am! Heh~



Dance Night: Dreaming On Our Feet 2012
Okay so the first of July was MGS DANCE NIGHT! It was a great pity that I couldn't dance for Dance Night because of my knee condition but at least I got to be a part of it by emceeing :') really proud of all you dancers: bern, tess, megan, camel, ning, mich, sutanto and all the other dancers!

Tech run~


Friday the thirteenth
Friday the thirteenths are usually really bad for me and it was no exception this month, 13th July 2012. Hehe.



Upcoming projects
In case you guys didn't know, I am currently filming a mediacorp drama called "对对碰" and it will be airing in November! ^^ Also, I will be appearing in a local movie "Taxi, Taxi" which will be out in January next year!

My mommy in 对对碰


Random drama shit hehe
Did monologues for the first time this month! Haha okay this isn't interesting at all, but it was a really fresh experience as I've never done monologues before. I just love the gush of emotions that take over me when I play a character. The feeling is......amazing. It's my way of releasing my innermost feelings and thoughts as well I guess. Hmmm :-)


Edwin's birthday
It was nice to meet up with the Ambudalaindehbunana peeps after almost a month! :-)
(I don't think the video works on mobile phones so watch them on your computer hehe)


FOUNDERS DAY DINNER
Since I am in a girls school we don't exactly have prom sooooooo it's a tradition that sec fours go for the Founders Day dinner together and that will be our prom heh :p Everyone looked gorgeous that night!

When you see it LOL
Math teacher for all four years of my Secondary life, Mrs Chen ^^
Ever so caring level head, Ms Kek
*THERE WAS A POLAROID BETWEEN US HEH*


1st August
Hehe so believe it or not, Lynnie and I met only two months ago. On the 31st of May to be exact! But as 31sts only happen once in two months, our friendship monthsary is proclaimed to be on the 1sts of every month!

The first time I went to her house I think :p
We made Justin a card to thank him HAHAHA


RONZIE'S BIRTHDAY + NATIONAL DAY CELEBRATIONS
In the same class since secondary one, I really have some serious fate with this girl ;')



 ~~~~~~~~~~




Here are some random photos:







Aww right, buh-bye *waves*


No comments:

Post a Comment