Sunday, January 12, 2014

Even when we were sad we were happy

2013 has gone and 2014 has already begun. (Seems like it's becoming a tradition to cry when the clock approaches 12mn every 31st of Decemeber)

I can feel myself growing further and further away from 2013. One part of me wants to stay. Hold on to all the memories, good and bad. Maybe even relive them.
The other part of me wants to move on. To have a new beginning. To start afresh with the lessons I've learnt.

But I obviously know which way I need to go.

Last year was a big mess but I found good in it. I've managed to find love in the worst situations and I am thankful for that.

I'm thankful for the mornings in school that I found someone to cry to, to talk to.
Afternoons of dance and filming to distract me from sadness and despair (and it made me happy actually).
Evenings with the best friend and the soul-mate at some playground, drinking from plastic cups, stargazing and soul-searching.
And the nights that turned into dawns.


Is it possible to hold on and move on at the same time though?


I can safely say that 2013 was a year of growth.
2014 shall be a year of action.


Maybe I like this roller coaster / Maybe it keeps me high

1 comment:

  1. Stilletto Titanium Hammer - Titanium-arts.com
    Stilletto ceramic vs titanium curling iron Titanium Hammer. This steel, sterling steel replica, titanium key ring made of aluminum, is titanium dioxide skincare a gemstone and is 하랑 도메인 manufactured to be titanium comb used for various

    ReplyDelete