Saturday, May 25, 2013

I want to hi-five you, in the face, with a durian shell ♡

How could I be so wrong about someone?

Why are some people so absorbed in being popular? Is being popular that important? 
Are you that insecure to the point that you need 1000 friends to feel loved?
Do you really need to be amongst the "popular kids" to feel accepted and not lonely?
Are you that desperate that you need to bootlick to get to where you want to be?

How does one even become so fake?

How could you be so mean? To think that I couldn't even bear to be angry at you. Haha oh how naïve I was.

Sometimes I wonder if we are only friends because I happen to occasionally appear on the television.

I am really disappointed in you. I thought you were better than this.




My blood boils when I think about the amount of fake "friends" around me now.
But I guess I am thankful for the handful of REAL people in my life.
Thank you for reaffirming my belief that there is more good in a person than there is bad.


Hmm and you must be egoistic enough to think that this entry is about you. (But I guess you're right, this entry IS about you) You can go duck your sick.

Here's a tip: Instead of licking peoples boots, try getting yourself a pair. PUN TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment